• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Cannot connect to server since 1.13 update.

mattjl78

Greetings.
    I am having trouble connecting to the server since i updated my game to 1.13 release version.
    Every time i try to connect i get this error message : "Failed to connect to the server. Outdated Server! I'me still on (0) "
    Anyone else having this issue or knows how to fix it?

The server hasn't updated to the latest version so you have to go back to using the last version in order to log in

If you don't know how, load up the minecraft launcher and go to launch options > add new > where it says version with a drop down menu it'll say latest release (1.13) and you just wanna select 1.12.2 instead then save, go back to the news tab and next to where it says play theres an arrow you click an just select 1.12.2 and then you'll be able to join as normal

The server hasn't updated to the latest version so you have to go back to using the last version in order to log in

If you don't know how, load up the minecraft launcher and go to launch options > add new > where it says version with a drop down menu it'll say latest release (1.13) and you just wanna select 1.12.2 instead then save, go back to the news tab and next to where it says play theres an arrow you click an just select 1.12.2 and then you'll be able to join as normal
    Ahh. I see. Cool thanks for the reply.