• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Can we be allowed to add enchantments to items from the Egyptian crate?

Baron_Sigma

I love the new Egyptian crate and all the items in them! However, when I was trying to rename/add enchantments to the weapons and armor pieces, it was saying that the server does not allow us to place items with custom enchantments into an anvil. I love supporting the server, but since we paid so much for these items, could we please be allowed to put these new items into anvils?

Thanks!
    -Baron_Sigma

In short, the reason we don't allow adding enchantments is because we don't want people to create overpowered gear. With the old worlds, the anvil feature was turned on so people could add/combine enchantments. This resulted in people creating armor and tools that were much stronger than we had in mind. I'm assuming you want to add vanilla enchants which doesn't make the gear that much better but at the same time, you not being able to add extra enchants enables us to create gear that we think is balanced by not having all the vanilla enchants on them. But we appreciate the feedback and will take that into consideration for future crates!

I appreciate the feedback! And I know you told me you were looking for a plugin to at least rename items, so i appreciate you guys doing that <3

Defo, I do think we should be able to rename these items as it already says it's part of the Egyptian collection and MVP's buy colours for names to have amazing armor/weapons with nice names. Taking that away would take away one of the points of getting MVP

Guys you can rename it. just use the command /imagination then it will be renamed, but you can only see it renamed.(joke dont hit me)

Guys you can rename it. just use the command /imagination then it will be renamed, but you can only see it renamed.(joke dont hit me)
    Though you actually serious , then i saw "Imagination" , that almost got me there lol