• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Boss Arena Viewing Area

Dailyweekend

After being with the server for a couple months now I very recently learned about the boss arena. I soon after learned that to simply go there and see what it was I had to pay 1k. The reason for this is to help deter people from going there and messing with others, I get that. It would be nice though if there was some sort of viewing area that didn't cost anything so people could either watch a battle taking place or simply see what the place actually is.

It would be nice though if there was some sort of viewing area that didn't cost anything so people could either watch a battle taking place or simply see what the place actually is.
    its a boss "arena". yeah you can get a free tp there to see what it looks like. but MAYBE add some barriers above the arena and set a warp there so people can look down and see whats going on but while not conflicting with he fight at hand.

I think this would be a great idea the only problems I see Is players trying to get in for free with chorus fruits and such and I not sure if you can have a barrier roof in a spot that both easy to see the battle with and also not in in the way of any toss attacks perhaps a small change in the floor or walls would work well

this would also help so you could see if any players are mid boss fight which would be helpful

over all I think this would be a great addition to the boss arena

...get in for free with chorus fruits and such...

That too crossed my mind but I believe we have a "jail" where basically all things TP related are disabled so I don't see why that couldn't be modified for this instance as well. As far as placement, could be something that encircled the perimeter fully or only partially allowing players to look in instead of looking down.

Also, @XEliteSushi, I see that you disliked this suggestion and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind expanding on why since this is very much a collaborative effort.

This is a Great idea! If you had a viewing area to watch battles and see the arena! Though maybe not all the way on the roof I beleive its about 50 blocks high kinda hard to see a battle from that far