• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Bophus

Bophus

Ive been on the server a couple weeks, so I guess it is time to introduce myself. I have been playing Minecraft since the beginning. I first started when there were less than 90k players playing. It is pretty amazing to have watched it grow from what it was into what it is.

I am 38 years old and live in Pennsylvania with my wife and son. I am a printer/graphic designer. I like golf, guitar, archery hunting and love to build in minecraft. I like to gather my mats first and then build all at once, if possible. I get my house and farm stuffs done first, then worry about my bank account. Ive never been one to join a town, so I will continue that trend and am building my house in the wild.

I have been on many different servers over the years. It is tough to find one where the community is an integral part of the server instead of just a bunch of derps spamming and millions of dirt towers all over the place. Most seem more interested in trying to kill each other than actually build something of worth. I am very much enjoying my time on this server. I stay quiet most of the time, but try to help where I can.

I look forward to interacting with you guys and becoming more a part of this community.

If you guys need any help, hit me up, if I am on, and I will do my best to help out.

Hello Bophus nice to meet you! Glad you're enjoying the server and wanting to reach out more in the community, hope to see you around! :)