• Athens Application

GentleP

Town Name - Athens
    Which Server - Blue
    Coordinates you want the warp to teleport to - x: 2027, y: 72, z: 1425
    Town Mayor - GentleP
    Town Population - 24+
    Town Status - Open

Why should Athens be any different than the hundreds of other towns? I care about freedom and accessibility. My biggest obstacle is getting the news spread of this wonderful growing city with a luxurious downtown that i personally work on to a wide land for players to be free to build to their heart's content. Build objectives include a widespread city underground railway, the stadium( mostly finished) for leisure, the downtown skyline for scenery and a local shopping district for commercial use. The wheat all around the city provides ease of access for food and is given trust to all new members . The only thing we won't build is yet another xp farm since those only contract lag. We have farms for reed's and an acrobatics skill trainer. If anything else needs to be built to make the town more beautiful just message GentleP for further review. Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely,

A loving mayor.

Last edited:
    Though we have already been accepted, just wanted to let people know were at 80+ members and growing daily with bigger and better builds daily!