• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • As the Market plots expand...

Darth_Vader

It is not a huge deal at the moment, but as the shops expand would it be proper to "RTP" if you will people into the market when they type the command so that that the first, second, and third row shops do not get all the business.

Well i do love the idea, BUT ive got the front market plot sooooo... im fine with all the buisness i get

A map of the market - even if here on the forums - would be SUPER helpful! I'm not sure if there is a sub-forum or something where each seller can describe what their shop offers, etc?

market teleport.png My suggestion is to add teleport buttons in the center that lead to the outskirts of the market to make it quicker to get around. In the image I've just mapped out a general idea of how the teleport spots would be located and where the buttons could be located

I think that is a good idea as alot of the outside plots will just not get visited, but as Syn said with a front row plot I'm down with it staying as it is XD

Having just bought a plot and realizing you can't even SEE my build from the spawn point, I think $125K is a fair price for first-row plots, but the price should be lessened for each outer row. For example, $100K for second ring, $75K for third ring, etc.