• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Art Tip for everyone

tumtum9000

If you want a way to make lots of art/big art without using many canvases(which are expensive), follow these steps.
    1. Make a canvas, then make it white, or what ever colour you want all your canvases to start off as.
    2. Use /artmap save [name] to save this canvas as one of your art pieces.
    3. Make copies of this art piece using empty maps.
    4. Place the art down on an easel, and start painting since you can edit your own artworks.

It works but it glitches so I don't recommend it. Your hard worked 6 hours painting might just be frozen as a map with no way to edit it. (Learned that the hard way...)

Its happened to most of my friends who have tried. Just saying that there are consequences ^^ The glitch usually happens when ur constantly switching for between siting on the easel and getting up.

what to do if i want to pay someone to create me a specific picture? also is it possible to literally import a jpg or png?

what to do if i want to pay someone to create me a specific picture? also is it possible to literally import a jpg or png?

Not without painting it pixel by pixel. And if you want to pay someone, just send them a reference image and they'll paint it the best that they can