• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Another FREE MVP!

Connor

Its that time once again guys! Yes you saw right! I will be giving someone MVP for FREE!!! Im doing this because I like this server alot and no im not doing this to get good karma or a religious reason its just I like giving people things for free, and i like donating to this server. I will be choosing people who reply to this post with the format that I will give you at the bottom of this post. AND I will only choose ONE PERSON!!! I know the deadline is so close so its important to spread the word!

Deadline:August 4th at 1:00pm EST

PLEASE NOTE: I will be posting the winners on the Vulengate discord server in #General and if you win and do not respond to a pm from me within 12 hours then I will choose another person. SO BE ACTIVE ON DISCORD AROUND THE DEADLINE! Also just to prove if you do not have mvp rank I might ask you to get online. Also please spell your name with all the capitals and or numbers in it.

RULES: You can not post more than one entry if do then your entry will be deleted.
    You CANNOT post an entry for a friend/family/spouse they must do it themselves if you do then your entry will be deleted.
    If you do not post in the replies with everything from the format your entry will be ignored.
    if you bribe me in game with anything (even one dollar, or any item) then your entry will be ignored or deleted.

Format to be entered:

IGN (in game name):
    Discord name and id #:

Its that time once again guys! Yes you saw right! I will be giving someone MVP for FREE!!! Im doing this because I like this server alot and no im not doing this to get good karma or a religious reason its just I like giving people things for free, and i like donating to this server. I will be choosing people who reply to this post with the format that I will give you at the bottom of this post. AND I will only choose ONE PERSON!!! I know the deadline is so close so its important to spread the word!

Deadline:August 4th at 1:00pm EST

PLEASE NOTE: I will be posting the winners on the Vulengate discord server in #General and if you win and do not respond to a pm from me within 12 hours then I will choose another person. SO BE ACTIVE ON DISCORD AROUND THE DEADLINE! Also just to prove if you do not have mvp rank I might ask you to get online. Also please spell your name with all the capitals and or numbers in it.

RULES: You can not post more than one entry if do then your entry will be deleted.
    You CANNOT post an entry for a friend/family/spouse they must do it themselves if you do then your entry will be deleted.
    If you do not post in the replies with everything from the format your entry will be ignored.
    if you bribe me in game with anything (even one dollar, or any item) then your entry will be ignored or deleted.

Format to be entered:

IGN (in game name):
    Discord name and id #:
    IGN name: LuckierPuppy900
    Discord name: HyperPixel97