• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Admin shops.

Merlet30

I was thinking that a few admin shops at spawn would be nice. Things like Sand are becoming harder to come by now. If an admin shop were to sell things like sand and gravel it would help both players and the aesthetic of the server. I'd happily give up selling sand and gravel at my shop to have the ability to get more sand and gravel for personal use.

We could do this but we also try to keep the economy player based so we avoid selling stuff and setting prices ourselves as much as possible. I don't know how much sand there is left but hopefully we will have updated to 1.13 and expanded the world before it all runs out.

We could do this but we also try to keep the economy player based so we avoid selling stuff and setting prices ourselves as much as possible. I don't know how much sand there is left but hopefully we will have updated to 1.13 and expanded the world before it all runs out.
    Kureen,
    I completely understand not wanting to mess with the economy. On Blue, sand is getting harder and harder to find without totally destroying topography. Things like dirt and gravel are easy to find underground, but sand on the other hand isn't. The only thing I can think of that I would ask andmins to sell would be sand. I sell it in my shop, and would EASILY give it up to have an unlimited supply for my own use. Others may disagree.