• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • aa

Binkss

aa-- hii i'm Binkie- or Binks-- (ikik binkies a semi-strange thing to go by on the internet but shshshshhshhsh we dont talk about that lol). I'm a lgbtq lad who still reads homestuck in 2021, and plays too many games, I also enjoy reading, art, and animation. i started playing on the orange server in Vulengate yesterday under the account Binkss_ie (as of the time i posted this thread), and i think im gonna have alot of fun on here! i brought some of my friends on and we messed around for a bit, they liked it alot too. have a good day/night/evening/afternoon/morning for whoever decided to read this :]] also if you have any questions feel free to ask, but i might not be too quick about responding, i apologize in advance for that

Last edited:
    aa-- hii i'm Binkie- or Binks-- (ikik binkies a semi-strange thing to go by on the internet but shshshshhshhsh we dont talk about that lol). I'm a lgbtq lad who still reads homestuck in 2021, and plays too many games, I also enjoy reading, art, and animation. i started playing on the orange server in Vulengate yesterday under the account Binkss_ie (as of the time i posted this thread), and i think im gonna have alot of fun on here! i brought some of my friends on and we messed around for a bit, they liked it alot too. idrk what else to put lol- have a good day/night/evening/afternoon/morning for whoever decided to read this :]] (if you wanna talk to me on discord for some random reason-- here, Binkie#7761)
    If you don’t mind me asking what is your sexuality? dw I’m bi so