Class of Skyrim Character

• Archer

• Two Handed Swords

• One Handed Heavy Hitter

• Mage

• Assassin

• Barge in and Screw Everyone up Potentially Dying Multiple Times

• Speed runner

• Run around doing side quests instead of the main quest.

Results are only viewable after voting.

X_Habenero

Hello all,
    My IGN is Hubbl3_ and I'm a 15 year old lunatic from Austin Texas and love it here.
    A bit about myself... Uhhh.
    My name irl I'd Ryan and I like Pizza, Ice Cream and Sub Sandwiches, I enjoy hiking and last summer went on a 150 mile hike at Philmont scout ranch witch I would do again in a heartbeat. In my free time I enjoy playing Minecraft, or Skyrim or watching Fitz and the gang on YouTube.
    I've been apart of the server since... Oh gosh, um 1-2 weeks after the reset? But I love the friendliness of everyone here, I hope to one day become a staff member and also buy the MVP rank. I have the worst luck ever when it comes to crates so don't ask me to open yours but if you ever need any help just ask me. Of the many friends I've made whilst playing with you all the best would have to be Amma, the nicest, kindest person I've ever met on a MC server and My boy Lunx (TheDramaticLynx) and the one and only Lord Vader. Thank you all for a wonderful experience and I hope to keep on having fun with you all.

Herbal <3 Hiking is super fun, there’s a lot of mountain trails up here where I am in Canada so the hikes are amazing. I’m glad you play blue, it wouldn’t be the same without you :)