• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • 1.14 Announcement

Kureen

1.14 ANNOUNCEMENT
    We are happy to announce that we will update to 1.14.4 tomorrow, on Monday!
    In order to update we will undergo maintenance starting at 9:30 AM UTC that will last up to 3 hours.

UPDATE STEPS
    Monday: Update all servers and make sure things are working properly
    Tuesday: Expand the world borders of the servers.

One thing to note is that mcMMO credits will not work after the update so if you have un-redeemed credits make sure to redeem them before the update!

it was hard keeping this a secret for the one day i knew in advance! i'm pumped for pandas, foxes, bamboo, better villager ai and all the other new blocks!

1.14 ANNOUNCEMENT
    We are happy to announce that we will update to 1.14.4 tomorrow, on Monday!
    In order to update we will undergo maintenance starting at 9:30 AM UTC that will last up to 3 hours.

UPDATE STEPS
    Monday: Update all servers and make sure things are working properly
    Tuesday: Expand the world borders of the servers.

One thing to note is that mcMMO credits will not work after the update so if you have un-redeemed credits make sure to redeem them before the update!

Sorry to play the Devil's advocate, but the server lag has started to get really bad, progressively over the summer. I can't even use bows properly half the time. Won't increasing world borders lead to even more lag? Do you think the updated to 1.14 will help with this issue?

Sorry to play the Devil's advocate, but the server lag has started to get really bad, progressively over the summer. I can't even use bows properly half the time. Won't increasing world borders lead to even more lag? Do you think the updated to 1.14 will help with this issue?
    Increasing the world size usually doesn't cause lag it just makes world backups take up more space. Most lag on this server is probably caused by entities.
    1.14.4 has various performance improvements including fixing a memory leak that has been a problem forever as well as Improved chunk loading when traveling at high speed.

I'm not a sysadmin so I don't know for sure but I would guess the lag wouldn't be affected negativity by this update.

im one of the persons on the server that barely have problem with lags at all. Even when other complains of lagging, so not being able to use a bow must be a induvidual problem. If not the computer hardware than maybe the software. else you should check what kind of internet you are using, or if anything slows your computer down.

Sorry to play the Devil's advocate, but the server lag has started to get really bad, progressively over the summer. I can't even use bows properly half the time.

If you can't use bows properly half of the time, then perhaps there is more going on then some server lag. Sure, occasionally due to a large number of players ingame sometimes it can get a little sluggy, but I have only very rarely experienced lag that is that big as you described.

Are you using a standard Minecraft install or are you using other heavier resource packs and/or shaders? Some resource packs, mods and shaders can really demand a lot from your hardware, causing the lag from your end.

Have you ever tried Optifine? If configured well it can really improve your gameplay ...