• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • ❀~Denauticat's Introduction~❀

Denauticat

︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵

Spr_3e_134_s.png
    Spr_3e_134_s.png

Hello there! My name is Denauticat~

~ I am a cat who happened to find this server through my friend while we were searching for servers to play on! ~

~ I draw, animate, write stories, and create sculptures!
    ~ My favorite Pokemon is the lovely water type Vaporeon! Especially the shiny version <3
    ~ I attend all sorts of conventions such as Anime, Furry, Gaming, and more!
    ~ I am a very outgoing and energetic person who loves making friends and talking about shared hobbies! I love memes and enjoy making others laugh <3

~ Favorite Color(s):

Pastel Pink, Blue, etc! I love all the pastel colors!
    ~ Favorite Movie(s):
    How to Train Your Dragon Series, Harry Potter Series, Fantastic Beasts Series, Silence of the Lambs Series, The Frighteners, Coco, etc.
    ~ Favorite Show(s):
    Criminal Minds, H20: Just Add Water, Vampire Knight, Pokemon (all of them), etc.
    ~ Favorite Food(s):
    Ramen, Pickles, Chocolate Milk, Mac and Cheese, Hot Cocoa, Pomegranates, Juice (any), Candy (sour is my favorite!!), Pringles, etc.

~ Favorite Place(s):
    Beaches, Caves, Coves, etc.
    ~ Favorite Book(s):
    Harry Potter Series, Fantastic Beasts Series, Silence of the Lambs Series, ANY Crime Books/Mystery/Thriller, Psychological Textbooks, etc.
    ~ Favorite Hobby(s):
    Drawing, Writing, Animating, Reading, Playing Games, Attending Conventions, Fursuiting, etc.
    ~ Favorite Game(s):
    League of Legends, Wizard101, Jetpack Joyride, Minecraft (to an extent), etc.
    ~ Favorite Character(s):
    Spencer Reid/Emily Prentiss/Alex Blake/Jennifer Jareau from Criminal Minds, Vaporeon/Eevee/Dragonite/Dragonair/Dratini/Mew/etc. from Pokemon, Peter Pan from Once Upon a Time, Bagherra from The Jungle Book, Nala from The Lion King, Toothless/Stormfly/Astrid/Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon, etc.
    ~ Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian but Asexual (I don't ever want to have sex!)

I may add more in the future but for now, that's it! Thanks for reading~
    ~Denauticat

Spr_3e_134_s.png
    Spr_3e_134_s.png