• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Would You Rather....

Have to sneeze every minute or having the feeling that you need to sneeze all the time?

• Have the feeling you need to sneeze all the time

• Having to sneeze every minute

Results are only viewable after voting.
    i can eventually get used to the first one, but then a sneeze will spook me forever o-o

I think theres something people are missing if you sneeze every minute you would properly have a really hard time sleeping not to mention the cost of tissues

Speaking as someone who spent the last 2 days feeling like they constantly had to sneeze I'd definitely pick sneezing every minute. Plus sneezing isn't that bad, at least not for me.

I think theres something people are missing if you sneeze every minute you would properly have a really hard time sleeping not to mention the cost of tissues[/QUOTE
    You would be able to sleep and only sneeze while awake. I figured eating food all the time might be difficult as you would sneeze it all out.....

-Pter

Nevertheless, who would want the sneeze feeling all the time???? That would be horrible - Waiting for a sneeze to come out and then it doesn't come is the wOrSt

I hate when my nose is itchy for a sneeze and it's so painful, that'd kill me. However you never specified how strong the sneeze was, i have itty bitty sneezes sometimes that wouldnt bother me at all :p so ye id rather sneeze every minute.

images
    what happens if you don't have a nose in the first place do you still sneeze lol