• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • WitchPort Town Application

MoonlitReaper

Town Name - WitchPort
    Which Server - Purple
    Coordinates you want the warp to teleport to -1680582801952.png
    Town Mayor - MoonlitReaper
    Town Population - 11 (Moon (Me) and my BF haven't built our house YET. but we will be soon Too busy building houses for others. Bokyo will also be joining so making it 12.
    Town Status - Open

NOTE: There's some shulkers in random places, boxes for zombie villagers, and some houses not connected to roads, and an imcomplete house. It's still a work in progress but there's a lot built already, and it looks nice. The GIANT house in front of the spawn (shown in picture above) is the town hall.

/PW Cryptmall is located underneath the giant cleared out area. That will be made into more markets eventually and an elevator downwards.

Last edited:
    Hello! Sorry for the delayed response.

I've looked over your town and it looks great! I love the theme. However, could you possibly add a larger variety of crops to your farm? I also couldn't find specific instructions on how to join the town. While I assume you would get in contact with the mayor, it's nice to have that information laid out for other players.

Once those two things are implemented, respond to this thread, and your town will be approved!

Hello! Sorry for the delayed response.

I've looked over your town and it looks great! I love the theme. However, could you possibly add a larger variety of crops to your farm? I also couldn't find specific instructions on how to join the town. While I assume you would get in contact with the mayor, it's nice to have that information laid out for other players.

Once those two things are implemented, respond to this thread, and your town will be approved!
    All done! I wrote a book located in the town hall, explaining how to join, how the town works, and a count of residents! I built the location for a new farm (carrot) behind the building the spawn is at. And got a nice bee-greenhouse too! The cleared area with a few pumpkin builds will also have some pumpkin farms (when I get to that part)

Last edited: