• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • When you right you right tho.

Lunario

vhngD4s.png

So i post this because kureen was confident the server now was more popular than before the thanosing, and i get this post is unnecessary, but im a man of records set straight. This screen shot was from our boy sponge's recording of him finishing his pvp arena a month and a half before the thanosing and before it was announced. Now you see that 110 and you might think that this was how many people would play on the old server, making it seem less than what it is today, EXCEPT this is a picture from sponge's day time. aka america and canada's night time. In current time, our server gets about 60-75~ people at night time, and back then, you had 110. The reason for that is because back then you had the server so full during the day time that people couldnt get in due to constraints with player limit, between what was the only 2 servers. back then you had about 300 different people circulating the server though out the day. And then the Thanosing happened and instantly we went from around 200-300 players daily coming and going to around 60-80 at the time. Now none of this is relevant now, but i am a prick through and through and im a fan of things being remembered properly.

Last edited:
    It's good to remember the good times. The server did thrive and do well, but in order to survive and to continue, changes had to be made.

The decision was not made lightly. Many players are still around from the old days and new ones join daily.

The server is now changed. It's definitely different but I feel it's doing well - is it the same as before? No. It can't be. But times change. Not all people like change, but hopefully now you've set the record straight we can all get on with enjoying the new ways :)