• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • What is the most scary/terrify experience irl for you guys?

kensame

Any story like any kind that making you guys seriously terrify or scare something

Doesnt have to be ghost but like any stuff

My story was i was on air plant back in my home country and i was going back home

I remember that while they trying to land down the airplane , they done something wrong while landing

Like when i sat there in airplane , i feel like airplane gonna go off the lane....all of my friend and me feel same

That was the most scary thing that happen to me so far

What about you guys?

Ps. i tried to explain as much as i can lol but im not that good

Only thing I can think of right now is when I was about 8, I went hiking with my family along this small mountain and there was this narrow path between the woods and basically a cliff about 40ft down with a kind of J curve. I'm deathly afraid of spiders, but back then it was a lot worse and I was young. So I look down as we're walking single file on about a foot wide path, I'm about 3rd in a 6 person line, and crawling up my leg is what do ya know, a spider. Of course, I proceed to freak the fuck out because any kind of spider is a nightmare. I'm like, shaking the shit out of my leg trying to get it off and of course my clumsy ass steps on the edge of the foot path towards the cliff. This all basically happened in a few seconds, but my mom was leading the trail so she turned around when she heard me screaming. Pinned me back to the trees with an arm so I didn't slip off. Needless to say she was piiiissed which only made it scarier, that and I'm also afraid of heights, back then anything over 2 feet of a drop was scary. She flicked the spider off my leg I think and we just went on lol, at the time I was crying but I was/am a wuss.
    That's like the scariest thing I can remember, but basically all scary things I'm willing to share are caused by my own stupidity.

Only thing I can think of right now is when I was about 8, I went hiking with my family along this small mountain and there was this narrow path between the woods and basically a cliff about 40ft down with a kind of J curve. I'm deathly afraid of spiders, but back then it was a lot worse and I was young. So I look down as we're walking single file on about a foot wide path, I'm about 3rd in a 6 person line, and crawling up my leg is what do ya know, a spider. Of course, I proceed to freak the fuck out because any kind of spider is a nightmare. I'm like, shaking the shit out of my leg trying to get it off and of course my clumsy ass steps on the edge of the foot path towards the cliff. This all basically happened in a few seconds, but my mom was leading the trail so she turned around when she heard me screaming. Pinned me back to the trees with an arm so I didn't slip off. Needless to say she was piiiissed which only made it scarier, that and I'm also afraid of heights, back then anything over 2 feet of a drop was scary. She flicked the spider off my leg I think and we just went on lol, at the time I was crying but I was/am a wuss.
    That's like the scariest thing I can remember, but basically all scary things I'm willing to share are caused by my own stupidity.

Oml ... that is the most scary stuff packed in one go to me as well

This one time, it was like 2am, and i was looking out of an open window, and this big dark figure just like starts moving towards me, and i could barely see it so i was scared as hell so i closed the window and went to sleep. Later on that night like 2 hours later i was woke up by a tapping on my window but i dididn't get up, i just made sure the window was closed and wdnt back to sleep, when i woke up the next morning, my window was wide open.

This one time, it was like 2am, and i was looking out of an open window, and this big dark figure just like starts moving towards me, and i could barely see it so i was scared as hell so i closed the window and went to sleep. Later on that night like 2 hours later i was woke up by a tapping on my window but i dididn't get up, i just made sure the window was closed and wdnt back to sleep, when i woke up the next morning, my window was wide open.

Sounds like you need to call LuxuryPranks on YouTube to deal with this one;):D

dang i would be scared out of my skin if that happened to me,

Probably around 5 years ago me and a few friends were feeling adventurous and we found the entrance to a storm drain on a hill that was just wide enough for us to crawl through. There were bugs and water and debris and probably lots of other things in there that should have deterred us but we actually made it about a football fields length in this tube. We kept pressing to go further even though we were all in pain (and later found out our knees bled), but then another friend who didn't want to go inside shouted to us from outside the drain that rain was coming. We all started panicking because those drains fill up with rain water fast. So we crawled as fast as we could to get out, but it was such a long way that we felt like giving up at times and that was the scariest part. We eventually got out but I think we all were thinking of dire outcomes at the time.

Probably around 5 years ago me and a few friends were feeling adventurous and we found the entrance to a storm drain on a hill that was just wide enough for us to crawl through. There were bugs and water and debris and probably lots of other things in there that should have deterred us but we actually made it about a football fields length in this tube. We kept pressing to go further even though we were all in pain (and later found out our knees bled), but then another friend who didn't want to go inside shouted to us from outside the drain that rain was coming. We all started panicking because those drains fill up with rain water fast. So we crawled as fast as we could to get out, but it was such a long way that we felt like giving up at times and that was the scariest part. We eventually got out but I think we all were thinking of dire outcomes at the time.
    Your experience kind of reminds me of that scene from Shawshank Redemption when Andy Dufresne escapes from the prison through a sewage pipe into a swollen river during a heavy thunderstorm.

Your experience kind of reminds me of that scene from Shawshank Redemption when Andy Dufresne escapes from the prison through a sewage pipe into a swollen river during a heavy thunderstorm.
    That does remind me of that also lol.