• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Vwils2230 (Green) Town Application

Vwils

Town Name -Nethertown
    Which Server -Green
    Coordinates you want the warp to teleport to - 2306.730/ 66.00000/ -3286.490 (This is in the buildnether btw)
    Town Mayor - Vwils2230
    Town Population - 9. We have more, but they dont have houses in the town.
    Town Status - (ex. Open, Closed, Application required) Application Required
    We also have: Pigman Farm, Hoglin Farm, Community Basalt Farm, Community Super-Smelter, and a Magma Farm. We plan on getting more farms in the future.
    (Application information: To join nethertown you must: 1. Be Knight or above rank.
    2. Read all the rules
    3. Be an active player, so we don't waste space)

(Might I add this is the first town in Vulengate EVER to be in the nether.)

Last edited:
    Hi there,

Nethertown is certainly a novel idea, however unfortunately it has been denied for a town warp at this point in time.
    The main reasons are it can be somewhat confusing initially since there aren't any signs directing people where certain features are, and also in your housing area a majority of them seem like they're unused due to how empty they are and seem more like empty shells. Also, I'm not sure if there were other farms than the netherwart farm you had (if there were perhaps I missed them), however if there weren't then you'd also need to make one so members can make food if they needed to.
    If you were to make some directional signs showing what facilities/town features were in what directions and your residents started living in/using their houses then by all means create a new town application thread and we'll take another look at your town!