• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Vote crate change

vRedHydra

The vote crate is a great way for new players to get started, but what about the players who have played on the server for a long time and don't need those items? the vote points are nice but are they really worth the time?

Sure the vote crate can give some decent items, but you have to be willing to use over hundreds of vote keys to even get a chance of getting a decent item, butt for most people all the crate gives is iron and gold and people are sick of that.

I want to change the vote crate OR add a new crate vote crate locked behind a rank, cause currently i'm just selling my vote keys as soon as i get them and after the time and effort put into that i don't feel the reward it worth it.
    im thinking...
    1. add some new blocks to the crate that make the crate more worth the time, for the builders
    2. maybe after a certain rank the vote crate losses the first 3 items (iron, gold, diamonds) and maybe increase the chance of emeralds, claim blocks or money.
    3. add a new box locked behind a certain rank, that has special items/ and blocks that appeals to the players who have lots of hours in the servers.

(as to what blocks and items not sure hoping to get some ideas from other players on what to add)