• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Update - Premium Crate & Easter Sale

Ashinos

Owner
    Staff member
    y9XTLTu.png

Hey everyone, I think it's time for another change log. This post will basically mention some of the things that have been done since the last update announcement.

Premium Crate
    We have decided to remove the Premium rank and instead turn it in to a crate. We feel this is better for the server as it allows users to trade and sell their Premium Perks. This crate is not Limited and will stay around for a while. It may have some changes made to it in the future, but for now it is staying the way it is.

To those saying that the Wild Crate is bad, please do understand that a crate will not always provide you with amazing things. As you progress in the game, some things become less valuable to you while to others they are still very useful. The Wild crate is meant for newer players and just for general useful vanilla items. There will be higher tier crates in the future.

Easter Sale
    Some of you questioned why we didn't do anything for Easter last Sunday, and to be honest I actually didn't know people celebrated Easter in the United States on that day. Over where I live it's celebrated on the 8th of April. So please enjoy this 30% Sale off on everything in the store. We may do a giveaway / event or two on Sunday as well.

Please reply with any suggestions or feedback you may have and we will make sure to read all of them.

CHANGE LOG

• Fixed PVP in Market
    • New Premium Crate
    • MCMMO Credits to redeem
    • FIX Voting on all servers
    • FIX Display Rank when purchased in GUI
    • Added Premium Key to Wild and Vote Crate
    • Added Back Road to warp market
    • Disabled limit with Furnaces and Brewing stands in jobs
    • Fixed Sentinel rank saying it gives grey chat color
    • Recruited a lot more staff members to provide better community support

That's a lot! I love the idea of having the premium items in a form that's tradeable! This makes everything accessible to everyone. More staff is also awesome... and these bigger market plots are excellent.

I like the chat color change, makes the staff's typing color more visible for new players and even casual players too