• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Unofficial Ranks Guide (but as far as i know these are all facts)

Teky

This is an unofficial guide to all the ranks with all the pricing and what you get from each of the 20 ranks.
    1. Scavenger - $750 - Unlocks /tpahere which allows you to request people to teleport to you.
    2. Explorer - $1,500 - Unlocks an extra /home which can be set by using /sethome in your desired location, and your first vault row which grants a sort of ender chest you can access on command with /pv 1 (you start out witth 9 slots).
    3. Civillian - $2,800 - Unlocks the ability to mine spawners using a silk touch pickaxe.
    4. Merchant - $4,500 - Unlocks the ability to use /condense to turn smelted ores into their block form, to use to show off items in chat, to purchase market plots in /warp market (Plots cost 125k), and the ability to have another job running at the same time as your current job.
    5. Warrior - $6,650 - Unlocks another 9 slot row in your /pv 1.
    6. Sentinel - $8,250 - Unlocks another /sethome.
    7. Knight - $11,500 - Unlocks another 9 slot row in your /pv 1.
    8. Ranger - $14,500 - Unlocks 2 rows of 9 slots in your ./pv 1, and awards you 1000 claim blocks.
    9. Scout - $19,000 - Unlocks 1 more row of 9 slots in your /pv 1.
    10. Chief - $25,000 - Awards 1500 extra claim blocks.
    11. Captain - $30,000 - Unlocks to ability to use /hat wild holding an item to put said item on your head. You can also drag the item and drop it in your helmet slot in your inventory for the same effect.
    12. Major - $37,000 - Unlocks the ability to use the command ./pweather to manipulate your client side weather. Keep in mind this only changes the weather for you so even if you have your pweather set to sun during a thunder storm, lightning will still strike etc.
    13. Colonel - $45,000 - Awards 2000 claim blocks.
    14. Brigadier - $53,000 - Unlockss to more ./sethomes
    15. General - $60,000 - Unlocks a second full /pv which can be accessed with /pv 2
    16. Marshall - $70,000 - Unlocks the ability to use /ptime which like ./pweather changes your client side time. Keep in mind even if you have your ptime set to day, it is still night for the rest of the server so mobs will still spawn etc. Unlocks another jobs slot meaning you can have 1 more job at a time than usual.
    17. Wanderer - $250,000 - Allows you to sell 2 more items in the auction at once, awards you 15 wild keys make sure you have space for them in your inventory, and awards 1500 claim blocks.
    18. Alchemist - $300,000 - Unlocks 2 more /sethomes.
    19. Hermit - $350,000 - Unlocks another full pv access it by using ./pv 3.
    20. Sage - $400,000 - Allows you to do 1 more job at a time (also grants respect most of the time).
    Now I know you're wondering how much it is with all the ranks combined and you might even be calculating it right now but I'm just gonna tell you. It's $1,689,450.