Click to Copy IP
  • Town Application -yellow

Vullengate

Town Name- Skytown

Server- Yellow

coordinates- X: 20139 / Y: 201 / Z: -8176

mayor- Vullengate

population- 15

status- open for all, money required to buy a island, although I offer payment plans

Last edited:
    Hi there Vullengate,

Apologies for the delayed response to your town warp. I've taken a look at your town and you do not meet some of the requirements. The specific requirement you are missing are:

• Your town must have a farm for the citizens of the town ( Must be a decent size )
    Your farm for your town is incredible small and not feasible to be shared properly between 16 members of your town. As well as that, you only have 2 crops available. Feel free to let us know when your farm has been made larger and more diverse and we'll take another look!

Spoy

Hi there Vullengate,

Apologies for the delayed response to your town warp. I've taken a look at your town and you do not meet some of the requirements. The specific requirement you are missing are:

• Your town must have a farm for the citizens of the town ( Must be a decent size )
    Your farm for your town is incredible small and not feasible to be shared properly between 16 nmembers of your town. As well as that, you only have 2 crops available. Feel free to let us know when your farm has been made larger and more diverse and we'll take another look!

Spoy
    Thank you! i have finished expanding the farm and made more crops available! thank you so much!

HI there,

Apologies for the late response. Town looks great, I've pinged an admin to add the warp so you should expect it within the day. Congrats!