• Town Application - Avalon

Pyron

Town Name - Avalon
    Which Server - Orange
    Coordinates you want the warp to teleport to - 2843, 63, 566
    Town Mayor - __Pyron__
    Town Population - 9
    Town Status - (ex. Open, Closed, Application required) - Open

Public farms available for public use - almost all crops - and animals farms
    Mob grinders available for public use - working on expanding selection
    House and Shop plots available
    Horses available for public use
    Fishing pond available for public use - will "prettify" soon
    Room to expand
    Currently working on large store for townspeople
    Also currently working on an amusement park with roller coasters to help complete the minecart clues.
    Future plans:
    Horse race track
    City Zoo
    Government Buildings

Last edited:
    Hey, thanks for applying for a town!

Unfortunately your application will be denied. Your town seems to be off to a good start but there doesn't seem to be 7 residents. If it does, they dont seem to have developed plots. In the future if the town shows continued development and meets all the requirements feel free to re-apply for the warp.

Hey, thanks for applying for a town!

Unfortunately your application will be denied. Your town seems to be off to a good start but there doesn't seem to be 7 residents. If it does, they dont seem to have developed plots. In the future if the town shows continued development and meets all the requirements feel free to re-apply for the warp.
    What counts as a resident? There are more than 7 people with builds in my town.
    Thank you.

What counts as a resident? There are more than 7 people with builds in my town.
    Thank you.
    Residents count as people with houses. I believe when we looked around there were plots/builds, but they were fairly empty. The builds need to have some sort of interior/look like its being lived in for it to be considered a residents house.