• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • The problem with the actual SHOPS.

Emerald_Duck43

i Recently started playing on the server and i saw that the marketplace, the forest one like the mushroom are always out of stock for certain items and construction blocks like sand and gravel to make concrete as example.
    It could be possible in the future to create a generalized shop like /Shop or like the GUI Shop plugin lets you do it that lets you buy and sell blocks directly from the console?

I apologize in advance for any grammatical error as English is not my first language

I would love to see this as well! I don't think we would need any crate drops in the shop or anything either because that can be bought on ah and even the shops. But if we need dirt and are lazy or something of that sort, it takes forever to find it in one of the shops. I really think we could benefit from this!

I m new to this server (and lovin it so far) but totally agree, Number one pet peeve is that very few shop owners actually clearly label their products and can sometimes be a pain to see what is on offer, that coupled with the fact that pretty much 90% of the items are out of stock can be very frustrating (Not including Muppets Main and baby shops in Yellow, both of which are pretty awesome) > I would love to see crate shops in the game and or ability to easily set a warp as im working on a large scale auto sorter which could easily be turned into a shop with a few simple signs etc.