• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • The Immediate Removal and rework of the Iron sword in the Dynasty crate.

Lunario

Now i have been on this server for a pretty damn long time, ive seen the old servers get wiped, ive seen the times when kureen was a helper, and i have learned a lot about this server and how people want to play and do play here. And if there is one thing i remember beyond any shadow of a doubt, its that one of the largest reasons given to reset the older servers was the abundance of Stupid op items that quickly diminished the point of playing the game.

And then, i look at the Dynasty crate. That iron sword has More potency than a Glad Sword off of the Sweeping Edge V and otherwise does the same damage as the glad sword. Now that may not sound like too big of a deal, it just does a little more damage in aoe, but same total damage over all. Now let me Put it this way.

There is a Sword in the Crate that is stronger than a glad sword, that you can buy via the crate keys with irl money, that you have 4x greater chance of getting by drop Ratio.

That sentence worry anyone else? If not, it should. The Gladiator sword stands as a testimate to a players will, and willingness to play here, you cant buy it with irl cash, you have to put in the time and earn that thing. Or at the very least, buy enough crate keys with irl money and sell them to get the cash to buy it off someone Which even then, wasnt always likely to happen. ive heard stories of people spending millions of in game cash to get one to max value. Now imagine that all of that gets shit on by the new crate.

Given that the new sword has Ice aspect 3, crit hit 3, and Haste 2, it has 3 of the most over powered enchants of swords at no extra cost. To give at least a red players perspective, crit hit and ice aspect go for 10-15k a book, and haste 2 easily goes for 50-70k. And this sword gift wraps that into a bow. considering you can pay 200k OR LESS DEPENDING ON LUCK, to black scroll decapitation off, you get a Glad sword equal that already comes 1/3 of the way stacked. Put mending on that thing and it will never break.

The Glad Sword Stands as the Master sword of Vulengate, it seems incredibly foolish to knock it off that pedestal with the ability to buy it just because my wallet supports the ability to do so.

Please Kureen and other staff, Do not make a Superior Glad Sword pay to win. The entire point of a glad sword is you put in the time and earn it. Not open your IRL wallet and purchase it.

Last edited: