• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • The Goon Republic News Station: TGRNS

Rockerrus

Hey, wanted to know about the Goons and what we're up to? Well, look no further. This forum is dedicated to giving updates on the progress of our country, otherwise known as a really big town. Goonsville 3 was just normally going to be a town for us Goons, there are 4 and a half of us: Myself, Saphanos, Madkat,Fiddlestick and Paige(kinda). However from transition from Old Red to Green we decided to expand our visions and open up our borders. We present you with The Goon Republic. A multi residential land that will be filled with many districts. We have big plans for this, and hope to see you along the way. So look forward to seeing updates about what we're building, how we're feeling, and what to look forward to. This has been the first message.

Attachments

• The Goons Republic.png
      The Goons Republic.png
      521.8 KB · Views: 14
    Well, it's the conclusion of another day. And little progress has been made. But, it's a big project so any progress is good progress to begin with. We have built a gate to commemorate opening up our borders to neighbors and started building a road. You can see here that we have been hard at work, goofing off trying to get a photo. We'll keep you updated if anything else happens. This has been the second message.

Attachments

• Second Message.png
      Second Message.png
      197.9 KB · Views: 8
    YeGpzez
    https://imgur.com/YeGpzez
    YeGpzez

Hey Question: I think we're in the outlined territory? If anything I can talk to MissFox ( Sanguinedeth ) and we might be able to do some joint effort here. We've already got a good chunk of progress done on the area of town we were designing ourselves. I have no knowledge that we'd even come up with a name yet or anything but that area you have mapped out looks pretty damn familiar!

Hey Question: I think we're in the outlined territory? If anything I can talk to MissFox ( Sanguinedeth ) and we might be able to do some joint effort here. We've already got a good chunk of progress done on the area of town we were designing ourselves. I have no knowledge that we'd even come up with a name yet or anything but that area you have mapped out looks pretty damn familiar!
    We would love to do some sort of joint effort, we are always looking to expand, if anything we would be happy to include you guys in the country once we have it all figured out and plotted.

Well, I guess we now learned that this won't be a daily thing. But it's another day to report at least some progress on what's being done, so that you guys don't yell at me once you just randomly find it out of nowhere. We have continued negotiations with fellow neighbors to see if they want to be apart of the land, and we have found some success there. We are always open to people joining our town/country, we just need some time to set it all up. A town hall is currently under construction, as seen in one of the photos below. You can also see that we are in the progress of building landmarks around the land to give it a bit more life and energy to it. So, if you ever decide to visit, we hope you enjoy your stay and the sights to see. This has been the third message.

Attachments

• Fiddle Spire.png
      Fiddle Spire.png
      780.3 KB · Views: 6
    • Town Hall.png
      Town Hall.png
      793.4 KB · Views: 7
    Another day, another loss meme. Oh yes it is. Today was mainly a quarry-day where me and the boys just mined downward to try and get more resources and money. We're coming for that top ten spot so watch out. We're also confirming more and more people into the town, and trying to see if they want certain spots to live in. All is well. We swear. Don't @ us if things seem bad. This has been the fourth message.

Attachments

• IsThisLoss.png
      IsThisLoss.png
      219.4 KB · Views: 3
    More memes, more dabbing on the haters. If you thought we couldn't get more outrageous and more annoying, just look at all the dabbing we did. Gross. Also Saph might have said some bad things, but what's new am I right *high-five*. However, we proved that hard work is worth it, only if you work hard at it, we've been mining for a while now and are getting ever so closer to some elite statuses. Anyway, we hope you come visit our outreach quarry project and look at how poorly we spend our time. This has been the fifth message.

Attachments

• Dabstack3_the_third_one.png
      Dabstack3_the_third_one.png
      61.4 KB · Views: 4
    More fish, more fishing for views. We did more today on working on our ranks and reputation. We now have a villager farm, and a bit of a railroad. In addition, we have a bit of a forge so that Madkat can do some pretty cool stuff with it. On a personal level, I recently got back into the streaming and recording business. So expect something along those lines in the future, or don't, who am I to judge what you do. An idea we've had would be us just bantering while we fished on one of our docks. Maybe that's something you'd like on this news channel, maybe it's not. Streams, us? Recordings, us? Hotel, Trivago? This has been the sixth message.

Attachments

• Water Fishing.png
      Water Fishing.png
      731.9 KB · Views: 2
    More memes, more dabbing on the haters. If you thought we couldn't get more outrageous and more annoying, just look at all the dabbing we did. Gross. Also Saph might have said some bad things, but what's new am I right *high-five*. However, we proved that hard work is worth it, only if you work hard at it, we've been mining for a while now and are getting ever so closer to some elite statuses. Anyway, we hope you come visit our outreach quarry project and look at how poorly we spend our time. This has been the fifth message.
    <o/

I have returned. To the forums at least, I've still been on the server. For this update I wanted to give a little projection on what we've decided. We know have a checklist on what needs to still be completed and we have started to check those boxes off. Here is one of them being completed as I type. Our community farm is going to be up and running soon. In addition, we have started the building of a community favorite attraction that we are going to keep secret until the release. Or until I get clearance from Madkat. That is all for now. This has been the seventh message.

Attachments

• Silo.png
      Silo.png
      707.9 KB · Views: 0
    We're back and better than ever folks. That's right, the long awaited return of something you didn't even know was gone. This update is to say that we have applied for township and hope to finally open our land of The Goon Republic. We fixed parts of the silo, not fully complete but we have made improvements to it. We have now a connected highway, made in part by Madkat, that connects to The Glade and The Hub to get to other towns. We also now have more buildings to explore that will probably get separate update posts. We have two game updates that will most likely please the masses. First, the actual long awaited BOKER will be up and running by tonight. So we plan to hold tournaments and hopefully server sponsored events. If those go well, we may even stream them with some production value attached. Second, we have heard of another game that is being created on the server, and we hope to make connections with them to maybe expand it and make it better. Expect more in the future. This has been the eighth message.