• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Suggestion for neighbors / claims

MathMadness

Hi al! I have a suggestion for claimed areas.

1. I suggest an enlargement to 250 blocks in any direction for distancing between other players instead of the 100 now.
    2. Inactivity for over 3 months will mean that your claim can/will be removed and the area restored. A mail could be send out after the first and 2nd month of inactivity to tell the person and a warning including.
    3. Big builds (over 25k) need a larger minimum distance of 500 blocks in any direction.
    I love doing massive builds but new people make these small claims around my area and then never come back online to the server. This means that I cannot extend my claim in that direction anymore and have to find a different area.

What do you guys think?

Let me know :)
    Math~

I posted something similar in the #suggestions channel on discord, I think it's an actual problem that other players can claim 101 blocks away from you and you can't do anything about it.
    You could have spent months on a build just for it to be ruined by a wood box.

I really hope the claim radius gets changed to at least 200 blocks but more is obviously preferred. This will make large scale builds much easier and people won't complain about it as much as they do now.

Claim radius should be changed and also to review claims and put a stop to people who claim entire rare biomes for themselves and build nothing on them. (ie. mushroom, badlands etc). I strongly support all your 3 points, Math.