• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Spawners- How?

Kerr_minator

Hello Vulengate!

I have a question about spawners- I've acquired a few, and want to know how best to place them- how far apart, dark or light, on ground or in the air, etc. so I can use them to build monster farms. I have one blaze farm already up and running.

I'm always looking for ways to improve my town on Blue, Mosaic. Check it out in the town forum!

So I'd rather not place them wrong, could someone advise me on this? Alternately, I'm willing to compensate someone to build it themselves, if someone has the desire. I have 2 skeleton, zombie and spider spawners.

Appreciate y'alls help with this, /msg me (Kerr_minator) with any questions, or reply below.

Thanks!

that depending tho , but blaze i place them in dark and in the air , they still spawn just fine

even it's like between 2 blocks away from each other ,

Light i think that depend on spawner , like cow or something that place on grass but that's my guess about cow spawner or any spawner that spawn on grass only

As far as i heard , light level is like 7-8 something like that for cow or anything that spawn on grass

Last edited:
    Okay, thank you. Do you know about light levels for monster spawners, and whether they should be placed on air or a block?

As hostile mob , When you right click to spawner . You will see information and what they required to be able to spawn

Example : Zombie Spawner Can be place in dark place , and it will spawn on air only ---->Which mean you can place on floor and they will spawn a little above spawner or you can place like make it float in the air and they spawn just fine
    (TL;DR : Monster spawner able to place in dark , mostly spawn in air , can be place or ground or float in air)

Cow spawner --->Kinda tricky a bit but not too much , They required to be place on grass in order to be able to spawn and light level may required at 7-8 ( glowstone may do if you place in basement)
    (TL;DR : On floor with grass , light level 7-8 which about sunlight )

But make sure all spawner must have less or for best with no mob around like within 12-15 blocks around spawner

They maybe less efficient to spawn or not spawn at all