• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Spawn

Wen_Elentara

Suggestion: Please consider allowing the players to redesign the spawn area on each server.

Reason: So that there is some difference between red, blue, and green. By allowing players for a limited time to alter spawn would give a distinct feeling for each server at first glance. I've been asked this question many times, "So what is the difference between red/blue/green?" Right now really none, other than the players and builds that players make. But I personally believe that each server having a unique spawn would create in a players mind, that each server is not a copycat.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Wen_Elentara.

I agree! Exept, instead of doing it on vulengate... do it on the event server... that way people can be giving creative and then the new spawn could be copied to vulengate. Though, vulengate is forest themed... why not have a build off and the staff from helpers to ash touch up the winning build so even staff get to participate.

i would absolutely love to do a spawn building competition
    even if it was just making edits to the existing spawn i think that it would be an extremely fun building event.

i would absolutely love to do a spawn building competition
    even if it was just making edits to the existing spawn i think that it would be an extremely fun building event.

This is exactly what I mean... Edits to the existing spawns.. just to make each one unique in some form, fashion or way.