• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Small Complaint About the Hunter Job

Baron_Sigma

For some reason the Hunter job does not give any money when you kill Husks, Magma Cubes, or Wither Skeletons. Is this intentional, a bug, or is the jobs plugin just outdated?

Thank you!

-Baron_Sigma

Yes, this is intentional and on the hunters job list it does not mention those 3. It is not a bug, maybe it is intentional, maybe Ash just forgot about them....

Hope This Helped!

-Pter

If it is not written on the list of things that give money in the jobs information section, you won't receive money for them. As to why they aren't on the list, I'm actually unsure, I think we just use the general template for what gives money in the plugin. I'll bring it up for discussion but I cannot promise that anything will be done.
    - Hailey

If it is not written on the list of things that give money in the jobs information section, you won't receive money for them. As to why they aren't on the list, I'm actually unsure, I think we just use the general template for what gives money in the plugin. I'll bring it up for discussion but I cannot promise that anything will be done.
    - Hailey

Thank you for the info! And yea the husks and magma cubes at least seem unintentional, since they are pretty commonly found (especially in the desert biome I live in..). I could understand the Wither Skeletons not giving money since you get money from killing the Wither itself. I do hope the husks at the very least get changed!

-Baron_Sigma