Itz_SuperNova

Town Name - Silver Ridge Valley
    Which Server - Red
    Coordinates you want the warp to teleport to- 9415 80 6817
    Town Mayor - Mrs_Bread_ & _Frost_Dog_
    Town Population - 10
    Town Status - (ex. Open, Closed, Application required) Open

Hi there,
    I've taken a look around and here's a few suggestions/comments for your town.

1) Firstly, the builds are very good quality!
    2) More distinct pathways would help and directional signs to tell people where things are
    3) The requirements of a town warp include a farm, which I didn't spot whilst I was going around - please get in touch with me if I've missed it!
    4) There are quite a few unfinished builds/areas, but that's part of development. However, you need to finish the stairs coming down from the town hall and patch up the holes you have in the ground in places.
    5) Your town rules are good, and the book you have too, stating that people don't have to take part in prank wars - however, you've put on the signs that they can get a house for free, and yet in the book it says $100?!

Please get in touch if you need to discuss this further, but it's coming along really nicely!

Yes... sorry I'm actually not even going by that book anymore... that was my bad. Me and Frost can definetly do all that stuff! But with the farm and holes in the ground, someone ended up griefing our town but the farm we needed to flatten land and I tottaly forgot abt it lol. Thank you though for looking at our town!

Hi there,

Your town application was denied at this time.
    The reasons for this is that while the main building is nicely built, the rest of the town is a bit of a mess in places with buildings only half built for months now and there doesn't seem to be much activity within the town.
    If you get some more active members and clean up the town a bit and once again meet the requirements then by all means apply again and we'll take another look at it!