• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Shulker Boxes Just Dissapeared?

maxmat96

I was on the server again after like I don't know possibly a year and half since I stopped playing but I log in the first time, and it's fine I play go get myself settled in with a new town got all my stuff from my base back by the staff member that took it and stored it in a specific chest all prepared which made me very grateful for him to still hold a person's stuff if it just looks like they quit the server, but after a bit of basic base making within pinkmeds town and organizing some stuff I logged out. I don't think there were any server events about to occur the next day or the day I logged on, but the moment I log back in, my shulker boxes were just missing. I knew it was specifically my shulker boxes because I held them in the top left of my inventory at all times since I have me resources such as some of the blocks of diamonds, redstone, coal etc etc... as well as a shulker box that stored my rockets which was the trigger to my reaction to noticing the disappearance since I needed to refill some rockets. I'm still very confused as to why and I know this occurred on a day somewhere in January, but I don't know what date exactly. I didn't report this to a staff member that was online because I was a bit nervous and felt the same for discord which is why i'm posting this here instead. I hope that I can at least know why my shulker boxes dissapeared if possible which is all I really ask. I don't necessarily feel the need to re-obtain my shulker boxes other than my blaze spawner and my 24hour fly voucher. So anyone who can atleast explain as to why this happened, then please inform me, that's all.
    Username:maxmat96

Hi maxmat96,

Sorry for the long delay however the shulkers you were referring to seem to be in your /pv 1. Perhaps you forgot you put them there when you logged on however all your missing items seem to be in there so if you come back that's where you'll find them :)

I feel so stupid... Thank you so much... I still feel stupid and embarrassed as hell... Thank you so much, I really don't know what to say cause I feel really stupid.