• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Shadow Crate

Kureen

SHADOW CRATE
    wmCEuYy.png

The new crate is now out! The theme of this crate is the Shadow Crate which contains in total 6 new enchantments that suits the theme!

ENCHANTMENT PLUGIN
    We have switched to a new enchantment plugin for two reasons. The old one wasn't being updated and the new one has many more features which has allowed us to create these 6 new enchants and hopefully many more in the future!

OLD ITEMS REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
    In about a week we will remove the old enchantment plugin, which means that any of the old custom enchantments will stop working. We have initiated a relpacement program where we will attempt to replace any old gear. To have your items replaced, read this form and fill it in. Make sure to read is carefully since it will help smoothen the process.
    REPLACEMENT FORM

That's it for this update. If you wish to read recent changes made to the server go to the Changelog
    We hope you all enjoy and we will keep coming back with more updates very soon!

Would it be possible to expand on what you mean by 'old custom enchantments'? does this include vouchers? I assume it covers all weapons and armour. Thanks

Would it be possible to expand on what you mean by 'old custom enchantments'? does this include vouchers? I assume it covers all weapons and armour. Thanks
    What I mean is any item that has enchantments that were used by the old enchantment plugin. These enchantments have a description of what they do on the item. Basically any item that comes from crates except for floral and premium crate will have to be replaced. Vouchers, spawner and other items from crates are fine and will not need to be replaced.