• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Server Resource Pack

iltkamil

I'm sure everyone can agree that when you get a piece of an armor set from a crate its a great feeling. But as more crates come out, its hard to tell what type of armor people have on without asking them. Theres that kind of feeling thats missing like when you're playing an MMO and you get a new piece of armor that looks awesome. I think it would be a great idea to make custom textures of "named items" to add more flair to what pieces of armor you're wearing. So say if you're wearing the gladiator chest plate, it would look really valiant and orange maybe? I'm not an expert in resource packs but I'm pretty sure you can make textures for custom items. Just an idea if anyone would take that up :)

I tried doing this when Vulengate first released, at the time the only way of giving varying textures to the same item, was to make the item unbreakable which isn't really an option for us

I tried doing this when Vulengate first released, at the time the only way of giving varying textures to the same item, was to make the item unbreakable which isn't really an option for us
    I think it works with optifine. You could upload the texture pack to the website so people without optifine can still play normally.