• Rotating Public Boss fights

Should we do this Change?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
    • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lunario

Boss fights in vulengate are essentially a meme. I say this because only those who can solo them and do, or do in a close nit group for profit do. The bosses are otherwise mostly forgotten, with The majority of the player base paying them no mind on the daily. I suggest that now that Willhire's new arena exists, we use it, and b4hands arena for public fights that spawn every 4-6 hours(or at random times each day), much like the fishing contest. The fishing contest almost Always brings the community together for competition, i dont know a single person who hasnt participated in one, and i feel like the boss fights should have something similar.

Now allow me to stress, DO NOT REMOVE BOSS SOLOING PLS. The ability to buy your own boss and solo it should def still be a choice. But i believe that between the 3 bosses we have, we could easily liven up the servers by making it so every so often they spawn in a community event.

Rewards would be as follows.
    1st 2 keys
    2nd 2 keys
    3rd 1 key
    4th 1 key
    5th 1 key

if at all possible, you could even make it scale up or down to make it so the more people who play, the higher the reward. And be sure to set the minimum damage requirement be removed on the event bosses.

I would also ask that if possible, the 1k fine to tp to the boss arenas be removed for accessibility's sake.

Last edited:
    I think an event like this would be amazing alongside the fishing, it could have some big event text in the chat like:

"PESTILENCE HAS TAKEN FORM! Take him down for some loot before it's too late!
    Do /WARP PESTILENCE to take part in BATTLE."

It'd be so exciting to have these be random bosses at random times!