• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Purpur Server - a new server suggestion.

I was thinking ... if another server is added, to have the End World as World map?

The floating End World "islands" are perfect for Sci-Fi, Fantacy and modern builds. At present time it has not much use to build in the End, because an End reset will remove it all. But, if a server would run with the End World as "map" instead of the usual maps ... and you could set claims there, then your builds would be protected.

Now, for building resources we have /resource, so you do not really need to have resources at the this server itself, in case you are wondering how one would get building materials at an End World server.

The only "problem" there is - as far as I can think of - is that there is nothing "edible" in the End World?
    But, perhaps if Endermite would drop food en they would spawn more frequently and if Chorus Flowers would also drop something edible, then the problem of food would not be an issue at the server world itself. The other option would be to have cows, chickens sheep and pigs spawn frequently at /resource, then you could "catch" your food at /resource.

Anyway, I would not mind claiming some End World "islands" and building something "fantastic" at it?