• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • "Ol' Blue" - Who's going to keep on going?

Do you like to continue playing on "Old Blue"?

• Total voters
    As mentioned by Ashinos in his post about the Green server, the old Red and Blue servers will be kept running for a while longer (at a different IP address) with minimal support.

I know the 1.13 version promises a lot of cool extra's in comparison to 1.12 but I personally might like spending some more time on Old Blue (besides making a fresh start on the New Blue). Of course if we are left with only a very small number of players on "Old Blue" it would become kind of like playing Single Player. At the end it is the players / community that makes the game fun.

So, I was also wondering, who from the players at "Old Blue" server likes the idea to continue playing / building there. I added a poll, so we can "count" and get an indication how might do so.

I also got one question for Kage (who is going to be the admin running the server):
    Can you give us some idea about how long you will keep running that server? Is it just for a few months more so people can say "goodbye" to their builds, or with the intention to keep it running until it really doesn't want to run anymore and dies by itself, who knows, perhaps even a year or so longer?​