• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Oceanic Build Event Submissions

Kureen

Reply to this thread with the following format to enter the Oceanic Build Event. Last day to enter is by the end of Saturday, June 1st, 2019.

In Game Name :
    Server :
    Coordinates to build :
    Screenshots (Optional) :

In Game Name : Dapperthulhu
    Server : Green
    Coordinates to build : X= -7624.336 / Y=37 / Z= -3829.155 (this is only coords so the most aquatic part of my base. I would like to at that there is more to my base that fits the them. please feel free to look around

In Game Name : Yasawa_Master
    Server : Yellow (aka banana)
    Coordinates to build : x=2296 y=78 z=-3102
    you'll know you've found it when you see a big dolphin (not finished building at the time of this posting)

In game name: LimesAreTasty
    Server colour: Blue
    Coords:1664, 52, 7597
    Make sure to look above you, and below you of course lol, Sort of spreads out a bit.

IGN: Fiddlesticc
    Server: Yellow
    Coordinates: X:-3410 Y:67 Z:3350
    unknown.png

In Game Name : Veclar
    Server : Yellow
    Coordinates to build : -4990 / 66 / 3130
    Boat racing arena - not just a shell, inside is detailed as well.

Last edited:
    In Game Name : SpottedChickenSr
    Server : Blue

Event Build Name : "The Excavation of the Lost City Vulantis".
    Coordinates to build : -2175 64 -881

Notes:
    • The build includes the complete underwater scene, the ships and the harbor.
    • The museum building (and surrounding green) is part of the complete scene, BUT the house itself was NOT build during this event build. It was an abandoned house of a former citizen of Aomori that I have modified / upgraded and turned into a museum. And thus the (shell of the) building should not be included in the "judgement".
    • The minecart "tube" at the scene is a new addition to the Aomori Rollercoaster. Naturally the complete rollercoaster as such does not belong to this build, only the part related to Vulantis, including the "station" that gives access to Vulantis via this rollercoaster.

PrintScreens:
    1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

--- How other players can visit?

You can visit this build via /warp towns -> Aomori (first pillar on the left).

On foot:
    Exit the Aomori town hall, go left at the roundabout before the town hall and follow the signs to the Zoo. Go straight through the Zoo building and continue north behind the Zoo until you reach the "Mushroom Ville", take the tunnel on the right and follow the path, turn left after the bridge and walk down to the Vulantis Museum.

By Subway:
    Take the subway under the Aomori Town Hall to the Zoo. When you arrive at the Zoo station, walk direction north through the station and take the passage right to take the Aomori Rollercoaster (it should make a stop at Vulantis - read the sign when you have arrived) ...
    OR switch to the subway to the Horse Race Track. Once you have arrived at the Horse Race Track, turn right past the Tower and walk down to the Vulantis Museum.

I will try to keep an eye on the number of available mine carts, but for those tracks that do not automatically resupply you can drop a minecart of your own into a hopper to dispense it.

Last edited:
    In Game Name: Mugalugdug
    Server: Red
    Coordinates to build: -2036 45 3694

Giant treasure chest with dolphin spawner and a hidden starter home inside :D
    (Aquatic enchants and/or waterbreathing potion recommended)