• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • New Town Blue: Mosaic

Kerr_minator

Welcome Vulengate Members!

I'm opening a new town for application- message Kerr_minator to join, or with questions. Early applicants can win fabulous prizes :) Seriously!

[EDIT JULY 18: We've got newer pics posted below- check it out!]

The idea of this town is a little novel: it's based in a Mesa biome, and the roads are built with glazed terracotta. Each different color road indicates a different town district- red and blue are being built already, with the other 14 to come as we grow.

Each district gets its own leader and citizens. Kerr_minator is mayor and Blue Leader, and applicants can request to be citizens or district leaders. Citizens get to build in the town and enjoy common spawners and farms. Leaders get larger building plots and priority location choice, and they get to manage the building plots in their districts. They make district banners and choose their own titles, and get avatars on Throne Row. It's more responsibility, but it comes with perks.

We have lots of space to grow, spawners, resources, nearby mineshafts, and more. Feel free to visit the Main Hall at -3680 // 69 // 2330.

Join Mosaic, and control your own destiny!

Pictures:

Here's a view from the top of my house, showing red and blue roads:
    upload_2018-5-6_4-7-27.png

View from the top of the main hall:
    upload_2018-5-6_4-9-38.png

Common farm and spawners- Blaze spawner already functioning:
    upload_2018-5-6_4-10-39.png

You can learn more in this document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CBsxPe3pji1hwIJhmLxI6Fmih-jQwIFuSYMSEKy5UL8/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
    Wow, this sounds amazing! Alot of thought and creativity has gone into this, and I admire that. The different district colours add a nice touhc too. Really impressed, and I wish you luck ;)

-Pter

To all those interested, I've started a stable and have been breeding horses. Anyone with a saddle, feel free to stop by and choose one for yourself!

While you're here, check us out and consider joining our town! Now accepting applications for citizens and district leaders.

To all those interested, I've started a stable and have been breeding horses. Anyone with a saddle, feel free to stop by and choose one for yourself!

While you're here, check us out and consider joining our town! Now accepting applications for citizens and district leaders.

See the first post for coordinates. Message Kerr_minator if you have any questions :)

Hello Vulengate!

To all those interested out there, the entire reason I started this town was to share my builds and resources with others. I have way more than I can use and am happy to give to those who need it.

So that's why I charge nothing to join Mosaic and why I want to give everyone as much freedom as possible. At the moment I'm:
    • accepting town applications,
    • paying mob farm builders and
    • giving away horses.
    I have a blaze farm open for use with others to follow.

So if any of that calls your name, reply below or /msg me, and we'll set you up.

Have a great day!

Hey community, keeping you updated on our progress!

We now have:
    • Three new functioning spawner farms: Cow, Skeleton and Zombie
    • Six new basic plots for citizens, plus more space for district leaders
    • Obsidian tower containing a half-dozen Nether portals and enchanting table
    • An improved Throne Row for our town captains- only 15 open slots!
    We still offer:
    • Free admission to the town- come enjoy the cool builds and resources!
    • Special privileges for captains, free resources for builders who request it
    • Horse stable- come and get one! Or two if you want to start your own
    • Community farm- everything from cocoa beans to nether wart
    In the near future we're adding:
    • A spider farm using multiple spawners
    • A villager hub for trades- get emeralds and more!
    SOOOO

There's never been a better time to be here- /msg Kerr_minator and ask to join Mosaic! But only if you like free stuff and cool builds...

Check out the new stuff below:

View from the top of the Obsidian tower- most of the town visible
    View attachment 220
    Town 12.png
    From the top of Main Hall, improved Throne Row, three spawner farms visible
    Town 14.png

Every district leader gets an Avatar on Throne Row- banner, name, title, armor of choice and head:
    Town 7.jpg

And finally, here's that aforementioned Obsidian tower. Gotta wait 'til it's free of clouds to photograph :)
    Town 13.png