• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • New crate: Pillager crate

CookieCreeper59

I was hoping with the server update a few months ago that we where gonna get a 1.14 crate since that's not the case i thought of a new crate: the pillager crate
    This also could be a illager crate (pillagers, vindicators, illusioners, ect...)
    Spawner: Ravager
    Angry villager effect
    A cool crossbow
    An iron axe (with a high sharpness enchantment)
    Pillager or villager tag
    Some cool armor
    that's about it i guess :)

Last edited:
    I agree, though it would make more sence to call it an Illager Crate, since technically "pillager" refers to just the one MOB named Pillager, while illager refers to the whole class, including the Pillager, Vindicator, Evoker, Illusioner, and Ravager. A Ravager spawner and a cool crossbow would definitely make sense in the crate. A nice axe aimed at combat would also fit, since Vindicators fight with iron axes. I'd even say to make the axe in the crate an iron axe with a really high Sharpness enchantment, a la the sword in the Dynasty Crate. A Vex Spawner would also make sense in the crate.

I agree, though it would make more sence to call it an Illager Crate, since technically "pillager" refers to just the one MOB named Pillager, while illager refers to the whole class, including the Pillager, Vindicator, Evoker, Illusioner, and Ravager. A Ravager spawner and a cool crossbow would definitely make sense in the crate. A nice axe aimed at combat would also fit, since Vindicators fight with iron axes. I'd even say to make the axe in the crate an iron axe with a really high Sharpness enchantment, a la the sword in the Dynasty Crate. A Vex Spawner would also make sense in the crate.
    T think that that's a good idea but i am more leaning towards pillagers because they are the ones that you see the most. They have patrols, outposts and they raid other villages. But i really think that your idea is somehow better.