• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • need info

How do I submit a request to make a town?
    Hello!
    You can find all the Town Information here:

You can make an application, using the format set out in this info.

When you are ready to make your application, go into the "Towns" section of the Forums, and post a new thread there.
    A Sr Mod and Member of the Town Team, will come along, check your town meets the criteria and then let you know if your town is made into a warp or not.

I hope this has helped!

Hello!
    You can find all the Town Information here:

You can make an application, using the format set out in this info.

When you are ready to make your application, go into the "Towns" section of the Forums, and post a new thread there.
    A Sr Mod and Member of the Town Team, will come along, check your town meets the criteria and then let you know if your town is made into a warp or not.

I hope this has helped!
    It has and thank you very much for the timely help. have a great day

Wood fibers are fundamental components found within the cellular structure of trees and other woody plants. These fibers are long, slender cells that make up the majority of a wood's composition. They are responsible for providing strength and support to the tree, allowing it to withstand the forces of nature such as wind and gravity. Wood fibers are primarily composed of cellulose, a complex carbohydrate that forms a tough and rigid matrix, contributing to the overall stiffness of wood.