• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Nawas

Nawas

Hi, Nawas here. 28 year old male from Sweden. (server: Green)

been playing here about 2-3 Days and the thing you should know about me is im very loyal to begin with. I already donated like 40, (whatever currency this server used) i kinda forgot, might have been GDP something.

anyhow im a Minecraft veteran, but i havnt played in years. I used to play on Another server that shutdown, but im back now so im hoping this server will be just as good or better.

Im famous for my generosity, and Constructions in Jungle BIomes. I built a city a few years ago (treehouse city) where about 50 people lived. and i had used thousands and thousands of Wood (entire city made with Wood) some parts are even made with logs. actually mostly the Edges of the house.

anyow ive started to build this city once again and i forgot how much work i actually had put into the old city.

but id like to have a Community again where i can help people by Selling cheap houses or give away a few, have a Community farm for food, Plants, potionbrewing and "shared" Chests for donating varius materials etc.

Ive Always been known as Nawas in pretty much every game i play. Ive also had previous Admin, Mod experiences on varius servers. Also built a game website for a friend. I have on one server in the past Had the status of OP. actually higher up than admin status lol.

i dont expect to be iether a mod or admin here, i just want to build Amazing stuff (beyond the treehouse city/village. I also do builds like "american farms" aswell, or old school mideval Castles and houses.

i also build with redstone and can make varius cool stuff like an automatic fire Arrow machinegun and stuff :p

Anyhow, Go Green server !

Last edited:
    Welcome back to the amazing world of creativity that is Minecraft!

I hope you transfter over to red asap enjoy your stay :p