• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Nard Art

Nard_

Hey vulenguys and gals,

This isn't an introduction post, but for those who don't know me I am Nard and I am most known doing precise mouse gestures in a digital landscape to bring you cool pictures. You may also know about my shop on red, Nard Art where I sell you these cool pictures. The shop is actually a reopening if you were to refer to my old shops on old red, so thanks to everyone who bought something recently!

Just as a heads-up, I just want to be transparent with y'all and say that a homie is going through a lot and it has influenced my capability of producing art. It is not that I am busy, I want to be online with you all but just like that saying, a homie is going through a lot rn. This is not a letter of my departure, in fact you will still find me dabbling on red, but I just wanted address the absence of art in comparison to my earlier days. I didn't necessarily need to make a post, but I did because I still care about y'all and care about bringing cool art to you guys. I'll see y'all around : )

avOdQXO_700b.jpg