• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • My account got hacked

Harambus

My account also known as Harambus got hacked and i couldnt get it so i got a new account and i wish if staff members could give me all my stuff from my other account and add me to my claim with Shlaughtered/NotTorres so if there is any higher staff that can do that please contact me i want my stuff so i can get back to playing again

Hello there Harambus, could you please tell us what did you have in your inventory last time you had your account? also would is be possible to tell us your balance?. An Admin will get to you shortly, please wait until then.

i had a voter pickaxe and wild sword and a wild bow i had an elytra and a full netherite set my boots had the dolphin thing that makes u go fast on the water i had an op fishing rode food and on my balance i think i was at 800K

i think my leggins were gladiator leggings i had alot of op stuff on my pv 2 pig spawners some books from the gladiator crate and event crate

ive had a claim with Shlaughtered/NotTorres my claim was near Lxr and zatic and soryl i also had an island that i claimed and named it Water im marshall rank too

Last edited: