• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Mooshtopia Town Application

cheezus69

Town Name - Mooshtopia
    Which Server - Orange
    Coordinates you want the warp to teleport to - -2485, 63, -6782 (facing north west)
    Town Mayor - cheezus69
    Town Population - 8
    Town Status - open

Thankyou!!

Hiya, don't mean to be a bother but its been nearly 2 months ahaha, wondering if I could get an update?

Thanks!!

Hii, thanks for applying for a town and apologies for the long delayed response. We will be checking town applications more frequently in future.

Your town does have the required amount of people but it does not meet various other >requirements< such as having a town hall and not having a decent sized farm. If you do have these and we have just missed them let us know here. Once your town meets all the requirements feel free to re-apply in future, we will be checking town applications more often.

Hii, thanks for applying for a town and apologies for the long delayed response. We will be checking town applications more frequently in future.

Your town does have the required amount of people but it does not meet various other >requirements< such as having a town hall and not having a decent sized farm. If you do have these and we have just missed them let us know here. Once your town meets all the requirements feel free to re-apply in future, we will be checking town applications more often.
    Hey! Thanks for the feedback, I've went and added some farms and also created a town hall at the warp point. Can I also change my coordinates to -2474/ 63/ -6738, facing south?

Thanks!!

I cant seem to find the farms or board with general town info. Some of your residents also haven't logged in for a while (around 2 weeks or more). It may be best to work on adding more plots/more active residents before getting the warp.