• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Looking for reliable help with a serious issue

EiraPlay

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot join discord because it requires me to give out my real phone number and I do not wish to do that.

I have a problem about an issue that is extremely important to me and nobody in game has been able to help me.

Helpers unfortunately either have no idea how to solve this and gave me wrong information that led to me losing money (3200) and xp, while I was trying to follow their advice.

Sadly, a helper was also condescending. Which normally I would not mind, but I have been working for 2 days trying to make this work and my hard work, money and xp is going out of the window. I have never had this issue before in Minecraft.

I am trying to create an area that displays 2 sheep of every color that exists in minecraft. So that I can cut their wool whenever I need that specific color. The way I have been doing it in other servers is that I just create a fence square that is divided by smaller 3x3 squares and in each of these squares I place two sheep.

But the sheep despawn.

Firstly people told me I need to use tags so that they do not despawn. So I went and bought 32 tags. We have 16 colors and for 2 sheep of each color I needed 32 tags. But sheep kept despawning even when they were tagged.

So people said that someone killed them.

I decided to build 2 more floor on my shopping mall and on the 4rth one I placed grass everywhere and moved the sheep there, to make sure that nobody kills them. Not an easy job to do, especially because the structure is huge and had to move the sheep from my outdoor farm to there.

But I did it.

And sheep kept despawning.

So I asked again. And people said that there is a limit of 8 sheep per chunk and showing me how to use chunks F3+g.

Great I thought, now that I know why they despawn I will be able to finally built my rainbow sheep display.

So I placed within each chunk, a fence square divided by four squares 3x where each had 2 sheep inside, tagged and dyed to their color. I made sure sheep cannot travel between chunks by placing fence borders.

Guess what. Tagged Sheep still despawned. Basically all my hard work disappeared. Xp, money, sheep everything.

So, I am very demoralized and demotivated to continue trying to make this work. I hope someone can tell me exactly what is going on here and why I can't make it work. Because apparently the information I am getting from helpers is 100% wrong.

Please, do not give players like me wrong info, it's so sad to waste all that time and resources.

The final helper I contacted said that there is a 5 square limit but did not clarify how many sheep it can have inside. So I am done following random advice.

Hello, these are screenshots directly from the discord, which include the mob limits for each entity and how it works. In the case of sheep, you cannot exceed more than 8 sheep in a 5 block radius (this means 5 blocks up, left, right, etc) or they’ll despawn. Hope this helps!A2CED328-6AB0-473D-B9B3-0AB2BC9E8095.jpegBF16C3D0-8177-4CB5-A71C-47510169D31D.jpeg