• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Levels Glitched

PrincesaBelle

So, I messed up, which I acknowledge, but now my levels are glitched out.

I tried to set my status in /f and I wrote it too long but tried to set it anyway and now I don't have a level bar. It's not just a visual glitch, I used a full stack of enchanting bottles and I still didn't have 1 level to rename something.
    I've tried relogging, completely restarting my client, nothing has helped.

EDIT:
    I have a keep exp on death voucher currently activated.
    I have a level bar in the other servers.
    Things I have tried:
    -Being killed by a player in /warp pvp
    -Being killed by a player outside of /warp pvp
    -Dying in the end
    -Dying in the nether
    -Dying in the overworld
    -/warp market then /spawn
    -Getting on and off a horse

Suggestions: Set my level to 0, that should reset it. Remove keep exp on death, kill me, put it back.

Last edited:
    I have had the same glitch happen the only way to get rid of it is to have someone kill you (someone is faster than something, though having a zombie or a mob kill you might work but a player does.) hope this helps (btw as soon as you did the /f thing.... you lost all your levels so when someone kills you nothing drops)

I have had the same glitch happen the only way to get rid of it is to have someone kill you (someone is faster than something, though having a zombie or a mob kill you might work but a player does.) hope this helps (btw as soon as you did the /f thing.... you lost all your levels so when someone kills you nothing drops)
    I drowned myself a few times and had someone kill me. Issue persists.

Huh, I am not sure maybe try a few commands or try to have someone kill your in /pvp that might work I am not sure about why it did not work the first time. It had worked for me. Sorry if it does not.