Click to Copy IP
  • King, the voice of the people.

Should King be a mod?

• King gets promoted to Mod

Votes: 6 66.7%
    • King Stays as Helper

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Hello my dear friends and members of the community! As we all know, there is a member of the staff team called "King". As the community of Red and the other servers have seen, King does a really good job within the staff team. King constantly drops personal projects to help others, stays calm during aggravating and spooky situations. I think it's only fair to recognize King as one of the best helpers. Maybe allow King to be a mod? Who knows. (#KingforMod)

As much as I respect your highness I feel that the promotion from helper to mod would do no justice. We've seen how much of a powerful asset the humble rank of helper has presented to our lovely king. I fear that like most hierarchies of power, the more power you gain physically, the less power you have mentally. We appreciate king now for the simple limitations that he possesses. He obviously has a strong influence just by being helper. But growing up too soon in the rank hierarchy may corrupts our dear king and his loyal followers. The monarchy strategy currently used in the staff ranks does show an increase of power. And as spider-man always told us, with great power comes great responsibility. If this poll were to help your highness reach his goal of moderator on the Vulengate server. This would show a great sign of weakness in the current ownership of the server. Our humble and loyal ruler- WhatsTheBadNews. And if he were to get into the habit of trying to please every simpleton the hierarchy of the server would crumble and burn. So I believe the power that our young king is too strong without him being stable in his role as helper. Once our grand leaders of SrMods and Admins and above believe his time has come. It will come. Signed, his royal-guard- Ceremonious, the wise.