• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Kicked for Spamming

Kid_Cats_Rule

Kicked for Spamming - A message I'm sure we've all seen. Whether its backspacing your text to clear a sentence, or if your just a fast typer like myself, its annoying, and a real pain in the butt. My suggestion is making the speed or whatever higher before you get kicked for spamming like we all have at some point. The speed in typing is not a factor in Vannilla Minecraft... You get kicked if you say too many things too fast (For example: Mistpaw837: H Mistpaw837: i Mistpaw837: I Mistpaw837: a Mistpaw837: m Mistpaw837: M Mistpaw837: i Mistpaw837: s Kicked for spamming)... However, when your typing an idea or a response out at a normal speed, multiple of us get kicked in the middle of a long response to someone, or giving out an idea. If you have any ability to change when you get kicked for spamming, please raise the limit! I'm sure so many people will agree with me when I say this: What a robot sees as spamming is not nearly as accurate as you think!

Yeah we're aware of this but we're also not completely sure what plugin is kicking you for "spamming". We're looking to resolve this issue though, just so you know.