• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Introduction of me

Dahleng

Hello my name is Dahleng, i play on the red server, i am here for a good time and a long time. I love everyone, i am from norway, if you ever come by on the server red and see my name, say hi :)

Hello my name is Dahleng, i play on the red server, i am here for a good time and a long time. I love everyone, i am from norway, if you ever come by on the server red and see my name, say hi :)
    Hello Dahleng, it's great to meet you! It's wonderful to hear that you're a dedicated player on the red server and that you're there for a good time and a long time. It's always great to have positive and friendly players like yourself in any gaming community.

As someone from Norway, I'm sure you bring a unique perspective and background to the game, and it's great that you're willing to connect with other players on the server. I hope that you continue to have fun and meet new people on the red server, and I'll be sure to say hi if I see you on there!. if u are interested in games u can visit this site https://modlonely.com/